Distinguished Service Nominations
Past Recipients of the Distinguished Service Award
|1998||Ina Ervin and Donna Gress|
|2006||Ann Griffin, PhD|
- Past or Present Member of CCRA in good standing
- Members who have been recipients are not eligible
- Members currently serving on the CCRA Advisory Committee, neither eligible to be nominated or to nominate
Current Advisory Committee members are:
- Cheryl Hertan, MBA, CTR – CCRA Advisory Committee Chair
- Javier Cortez, CTR – CCRA Interim President
- Service to the association
- Professional achievement
- Research and publication activities
- Education leadership
- Other contributions to the health care profession
- Contributions to society
The recipient of this award will receive a commemorative plaque and complimentary registration for this year’s Annual Meeting. In addition, the honoree will have their name engraved on a perpetual plaque, which is displayed at every CCRA Annual Meeting.
The CCRA Advisory Committee will obtain a copy of the nominee’s Curriculum Vitae if the person/chapter making the nomination does not provide this information. The nominee will not be contacted for this information if requested on the nomination form.
The CCRA Advisory Committee will review all nominations according to the established policies and procedures.
The nominee has the right to request the name of the person/chapter making the nomination.
The Recipient will be honored at the business luncheon at the CCRA Annual Meeting in November 2022.
Thank you for participating in this important process.
Cheryl Hertan, MBA, CTR
CCRA Advisory Committee Chair