CCRA Membership Renewal Notice
Hello Fellow CCRA Members!
Next year is quickly approaching, and there are some process changes in Membership Renewal, so please don’t delay renewing your 2021 CCRA Membership by clicking this link!
Payment may be by either check or credit card, but ALL membership renewal forms must be completed online through our new membership renewal portal.
We highly recommend credit card payment for several reasons:
- Instant Confirmation and Receipt for your records.
- No further action needed, you won’t have to mail in anything and wait for receipt.
Check & Money Order Payments
Please make sure you carefully record the invoice number that will be generated for your 2021 membership, and write it directly on your check to ensure payment will be correlated to your membership.
Facility Paid Memberships
There’s a new, but somewhat more streamlined process for group membership renewals.
- Click this link to the Membership Join/Renew webpage.
- Clink on “Group Registration” (the wording is a little different because this will be the same portal used for our Annual Conference “Event”, but for the remainder of the year it is calibrated to process Membership Renewals.)
- Enter Facility information first, at the top of the form.
- Click the “Add Registrant” button at the bottom of this form to start adding each individual profile information, so have everyone’s information available before beginning this process.
- You must add each individual one-at-a-time by clicking the “Add Registrant” button.
- Once you’ve added everyone in the group, you may enter your payment information (if paying by check, you must write the invoice number generated directly on your check to make sure payment is correlated to your group).
The 2021 CCRA Membership Renewal drive ends on January 31, 2021 and a late fee will be applied on and after February 1st, 2021.
Thank you for your continued support and participation,
Rebecca Barker, CTR
CCRA Membership Chair